Drivatic’s sales analysis is used to help implement various strategies and tactics for optimal organisational performance. In some cases, analysis reveals a declining demand and performance issues of relevant products, which offers impetus to discount prices and the clearing out of inventory. An analysis is also a vital element on new products and/services, to track whether results remain on track to achieve targeted goals. Recognizing a slow pace early on allows us the time to communicate with and train sales-personnel to improve sales efforts early, as opposed to waiting until after the target is missed. A Sales Analysis Solution designed to answer questions such as the following:
- How are my product sales performing, compared to the predetermined targets?
- How are my sales thriving this year compared to the sales of previous years?
- What is the quantity of sales that are coming from each store, product category, or item?
- Which of my sales people’s performance is the best and worst?
- How much sales are coming from the top 70%, or the bottom 10%, of my products/ customers?
- Who are my top 10 customers?
- What is my top 10 selling products?
- What is my gross profit by product category, item, or time period?